Brain Blast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your all time favorite game?

+2
Blast
hcfwesk3r
6 posters

Go down

What is your all time favorite game? Empty What is your all time favorite game?

Post by hcfwesk3r Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:19 am

Past or present, the game you put above all the rest. Not just your favorite game of today, i mean the one you cherrish the most.

My number #1, of all time, is Super Metroid for the SNES. An awesome game soundtrack loaded with one heck of an old school 2-D side scrolling adventure. There are better games out there, i know, but this game is the one that has stood the test of time for me.

hcfwesk3r

Back to top Go down

What is your all time favorite game? Empty Re: What is your all time favorite game?

Post by Blast Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:44 pm

I think Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 64 is probably my all time favourite, like the gameplay and originals often tend to be better than re-makes

Blast
Admin

http://www.brainblast.net

Back to top Go down

What is your all time favorite game? Empty Re: What is your all time favorite game?

Post by PbE Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Uh, I don't know. I have alot of favorites! But, I like CoD and Skate1 & 2.

PbE

Back to top Go down

Post by Blast Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:48 am

PbE wrote:Uh, I don't know. I have alot of favorites! But, I like CoD and Skate1 & 2.

I am not familiar with skate what sort of game is it

Blast
Admin

http://www.brainblast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ViddaXondi Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:10 pm

I can't decide and hate choosing just one. I struggle even narrowing it down to 10. Probably Ocarina of Time or Banjo Kazooie.
ViddaXondi
ViddaXondi

http://www.gaminghostel.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaosals Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Out of all? That's a tough one. Probably in the end, it'd be modded Oblivion still, because even though it was a great game that allowed you some control over gameplay order of levels, (revolutionary for shooters in 1998), Sin just wasn't modable of a game (if I'm not mistaken). In terms of long-tern gameplay, mods have everything to do with whether you'll still play it or not.

Jaosals

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamy Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:02 pm

I don't really know to be honest, I like many games and I always fail to choose a favourite of em all .. so I don't really know..

Dreamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down